RGCE Off Campus Drive Opportunity – RGCE BE BME 2013 passing outs
Hi RGCE BE BME 2013 passing outs, if you are interested in the following opening, please contact your DPC Mrs. Manickavallini, get registered give names and your full information to her. We will process the information and arrange a date for you people with Brainwave. Please note, once we have communication, we will reach you through DPC.
Please note this role would be very challenging, interesting and experiences in the same would give you scope for International projects. FYI, it is not BPO, it is Bio IT/ BME KPO.
RGCE TPO /31st march 2013
BrainWave Biosolutions Limited provides Bio-IT and KPO services to the various industries across the globe. BrainWave’s life science informatics expertise covers Bio/Chem Informatics, Discovery Informatics and Structural Biology. BrainWave employs in house developed data mining tools for providing high quality and timely services to the customers worldwide.
BrainWave’s KPO services include : Clinical Research, Business Research and Analytics, Market Research, Intellectual Property and Patent related Services, Publishing and Data Processing and Management Services. BrainWave’s main focus is to help the research and marketing activities of the companies by reducing the time taken for research and speeding up the decision making processes.
BrainWave has well trained statisticians who can take up any challenges in analyzing the data whether it is from clinical research (biostatistics), market or business research. Turn around time is much faster with the quality deliverables.
BrainWave with the team of experienced professionals addresses the customer needs in the areas of patent search and intelligence.
- Life Science Informatics Services: Bio/Chem Informatics and Discovery Informatics
- KPO Services: Business Research and Analytics, Market Research, Clinical Research, , Publishing, Data Processing and Management
- Structural Biology Services
- Intellectual Property Services: Patent Searching, Patent Analysis, Patent Drafting and Patent Prosecution
- Web Research Services: Key Opinion Leaders Profiling-Contact and Other Information, Key Decision Makers Profiling-Contact Information, Company Profiling, Competitors Analysis, Secondary Market Research and Report Generation, Content Writing-Research and Marketing
BrainWave provides its clients & research partners superior solutions to help them speeding up their research and key strategic decision making processes through Bio-IT and KPO services.
We are looking for Bio-Medical engineers to work for our Intellectual Property Dept, as Junior Patent Analyst for a minimum of 3-6 months. Intern.
Experience: 0-1 year
Essential Qualification : BE /B.Tech – Biomedical Engineering
Candidate should have good knowledge of his respective domain and should be willing to work in the field of Intellectual Property (IP)
Good Communication and interpersonal skills
Proficient with MS -Excel and MS -Word
The primary responsibility for the Jr. Patent Analyst would be to analyze patent documents (if provided), understand queries or disclosures pertaining to inventions in Chemical domain, and perform searches to retrieve documents with inventions similar to the given query.
- Conduct comprehensive searches of technical and patent information using online database and other information resources.
- Provide insightful evaluation and analysis of results.
- Deliver timely, value-added patent search reports.
- Analyze and summarize search results using scientific knowledge and specialized tools.
- Identification of inventions through extensive product and technology research and analysis
- Mapping of inventions to existing products and technologies to determine similarities and differences
Brainwave Biosolutions Ltd
Flat 2A, 2nd Flr, Jeyamkondar Apts, 12 Murrays Gate Rd, Alwarpet,Chennai-18