Alumni Placement Assistance – Opportunity
Position available: Training counsellor (female )
Number of Positions: 5nos.
Position available: Business Executive (Male)
Number of Positions: 5nos.
Location: Chennai/ Pondy
Documents required for interview:
1) A brief covering letter explaining why you are suitable for this position.
2) An updated Curriculum Vitae (with scanned passport size photo) outlining your work experience, education background, current/last drawn salary, at least two referees and notice period required to join (if any).
Salary and benefits: The Princeton Review group of company offers a competitive salary structure as per the Profile of the candidate. In addition, a bonus structure is offered to staff based on performance on the job.
Short-listed candidates will be required to bring with them:
1. Original and one set of copies of Educational Qualification Certificates
2. One passport size photograph
3. Advice referees listed in CV that they will be contacted by phone, email or letter for a reference.
ROLE OF POSITION
The post holder will provide free professional advice and guidance to students interested in studying in the UK & Australia and other countries and GMAT/GRE/SAT/PSAT/CRT/IELTS/TOEFL. S/he will work to specific targets set by the Branch Manager and his/her performance will be judged on the same. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in working with people and be highly motivated, result-orientated with a strong interest in Counselling
• Graduation or Post Graduation in any field.
• Result-orientated and able to work under pressure to achieve targets.
• Excellent command of spoken and written English as well as the local language.
• An ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, students and other members of the public of all age groups and social backgrounds.
• Ability to learn on own initiative and research best study options for students.
• Flexibility over working hours
• Strong IT skills.
Founded in 1981, The Princeton Review has long been a leader in helping college and graduate school–bound students achieve their higher-education goals through our test-preparation services, tutoring and admissions resources, as well as through online courses and resources and print and digital books. We deliver our programs via a network of more than 5,000 teachers and tutors in the U.S., Canada and international franchises. We also partner with schools and guidance counsellors worldwide to help provide students with college-readiness, test-preparation and career-planning services.
We offer a range of services to the students starting off with training for pre-requisite tests like TOEFL / IELTS & GRE/ GMAT and more to identifying the right program and the right universities in various countries apart from providing invaluable help for the student community & institutions
For further contacts:
IBS Training & Education
Franchise of Manya Education(P)Ltd.
Sub Franchise of The Princeton Review