Society of Geoinformatics Engineers (SGE), College of Engineering, Guindy, Anna University are proud to present GEOHORIZON 2013, spanning over three days from March 7, 8 & 9.
For more info: http://www.geohorizon.org/index.html
All The Best
Clarification regarding the communications to readers/ students during drives or events organized
Following are the mandates to be followed by RGCE students when a posting is put up in the blog. This attempt is to strategize the operations wherein the same could help in having clear perspectives and protocols in place during placement/ training events.
- All interested students are asked to read the posting in full and then connect to their respective DPC. We take time to collect information, process it and then publish/ post it in the blog
- For direct opportunities, contact details or links will be posted then and there, if not, the protocol is to make registrations with respective DPC by furnishing your details and information and to help the DPC in database preparation.
- If for any reasons, you have partial information on any subject, there will be a follow up post, as soon as we have full information with us. Please be patient.
- Other college students, you can make use of the information, but in case, if processing is required, then your college TPO will be able to help you.
- For those who comment on posting, please introduce yourself every time and then raise your query. If no proper introduction and pre-conclusive stand is adopted, such mails/queries will receive no attention.
Follow up Posting on RGCE Off campus drive – 2013 passing out
This posting must be read in continuation with earlier posting titled ‘RGCE Off campus drive – 2013 passing out CSE/EEE/ECE/IT/Mech’ dated 20th Feb 2013.
Here is the registration link.
All eligible students to register themselves at ANZ recruitment portal http://anzinfotech.com/careers/getapply.php
Please register and be prepared. Though this one is Off campus opportunity, you might receive a direct call/ email from the company based on your profile details done during initial registration with RGCE and final registration with ANZ.
The scrutiny and cut off mark for filtering is with organisation If you receive a notification, then you are through with initial screening, if not you have to assume, your candidacy is lost.
All The Best
Company – Mcdermott
• 0-3 years if professional experience in the field piping engineering activities such as pipe wall thickness calculation, data sheets preparation, compilation of RFQs etc.
• Familiarization / awareness with international codes and standards used in Oil & Gas Industries is essential.
• Exposure in offshore projects will be an added advantage.
• Exposure in Stress Analysis and Piping Layout design will be considered as added advantage.
• Hands on experience with any engineering software such as CEASER-II is preferred.
-The candidate should have completed B.E/B.Tech/BS(Mechanical )degree from a recognized university.
-The candidate Should have good communication skills
Qualification- B.E/B.Tech/BS – (Mechanical)
Place / Venue – Chennai
Address- No 143, Rmz Millenia Business Park, 6TH Floor Campus 3B, DR MGR Road, Kandanchavadi, Chennai – 600096
End Date – 25 Feb, 2013
Name of the Company: 4 W Technologies
Job Designation: WEB Designer
Qualification: Any Degree
Work Experience: Fresher (0-1yr)
Job Location: Chennai
- Excellent creativity in Designing & Presentation.
- Domain expertise in Website Design and Development
- Develop & Edit graphics (using Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Fireworks, Illustrator, Dream weaver, Flash etc)
- Collects requirements on the project.
- Planning Design Concepts.
- Implementing New design concepts based on Customer needs.
- Making amendments on existing designs.
- Ensures quality on the Design work performed.
- Completes project by coordinating with other team members.
- Contributes his own efforts in successful completion of the project.
Four W Technologies Pvt. Ltd. , subsidiary of 4W Inc. NJ, USA is a Cache Certified Expert, Microsoft partner who provides real-world solutions to real-world problems utilizing the latest technologies. 4W, Inc. is an off-shore service provider with offices in the USA, India and Belarus serving the North American, European and other international market, we specialize in custom software development, IT infrastructure services, project management and business process outsourcing.
Should sign 2 years bond with the company and submit their certificates.
- Knowledge of DIV based HTML, CSS & W3 Compliant Coding
- Knowledge in particular HTML 5 & CSS 3
- JQuery knowledge is necessary.
- Knowledge in Open source technologies like Joomla, Word press etc. ( priority)
- Originality in design Should be able to pay attention in detail
- Should be able to work simultaneously on different projects
- Understands clients requirement and provide practical ideas
- Customer Focus
- Should be able to meet his Deadline
- Accepts when his Design has been rejected
- Should be aware of the competition in the business world they work.
Qualification – Any Degree
Place / Venue – Chennai
End Date – 24 Feb, 2013
RGCE Off campus drive – 2013 passing out CSE/EEE/ECE/IT/Mech
- Please read the information in full and help your DPC in preparing soft-copy of database as per the format given to DPC.
- Please act faster. Close deadline: 22nd Feb 2013.
- After your initial registration with us, there will be a follow up mail/ psot in blog to register in the company recruitment portal
Prof.Chandilyan S U & Mrs. Susan T. Thomas
Placement & Training Officers -RGCE
- Mature and growing IT Services Company with over 17 years of experience.
- Focus on optimizing and aligning our client’s IT initiatives with business strategies.
- Have a proven track record of helping clients go to market faster at reduced costs.
- Reduce cost as a strategy in the overall business plan.
As part of our Diversity Initiatives, they are conducting an All India Graduate Engagement Program for Diversity Students as per the details below:
Recruit recent graduates for our new development/maintenance projects, in various locations. This is Great Opportunity for Fresh Graduates to work with ANZ infotech.
Job Title :
Graduate Engineer Trainee – 2013 Batch
Job Location :
Bangalore, Chennai, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai and PuneCTC: 3.2 Lakhs PA
B.E. /B.Tech/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA – 2013 Batch only
Computer science/Electronics and Electricals/ Electronics and Communication/Information Technology/Electronics & Instrumentation/Mechanical
Eligibility Criteria :
Graduation/PG: 60% and above
10th/12th (II PUC) : 65% and above
No Gap in education
Good Communication Skills
Willingness to work in shifts, any platform & any location
Candidate should be willing to sign a bond for 1 year