Opportunity – Off Campus Drive -15th April 2013.
The timing and venue will be posted tomorrow in a follow-up posting. All interested students please give your updated information to respective DPC strictly by tomorrow 8.45 AM. It is a Software Testing Opportunity with a great company. Read this posting in full to get eligibility and bond details. Nice opportunity. Give your best shot.
Maveric Systems Limited
BE & B.Tech Campus Recruitment Drive – 2013
Maveric Systems is an end-to-end business & technology assurance firm. With an excellent track record over the past decade, we are now recognized as one of the leading independent assurance and testing firms. With a 700 member team, we have a global footprint covering India, Middle East, Europe and APAC.
For leaders transforming business & technology, Maveric assures success, through exceptional commitment, innovative solutions and unmatched domain expertise. Our consulting practice adds value by assisting clients through better requirement definition & validation, project management and continuous process quality improvement across the SDLC. This coupled with the downstream testing services helps significantly enhance the quality of software applications our customers deploy in their business.
Lloyds Banking Group, Royal Bank of Scotland, Citibank, State Bank of India – General Insurance, Emirates Bank, Oracle, Tesco, SAP, RAK Bank and Ford are some of the key clients we have been engaged with on a long-term basis.
Over the next 3 years, we plan to rapidly grow our consulting services alongside our testing services in the Banking, Insurance and Telecom verticals. Expanding our managerial bandwidth far in advance to business scale-up has always been Maveric’s way.
Campus Recruitment Drive 2013
In line with this, we are interested in B.E/ B.Tech graduates with promising leadership potential, to join our unique program that is designed to create world class software testing professionals in a fast track mode. We plan to hire smart, talented graduates with promising leadership potential as part of Campus Recruitment Drive 2013 across premier Engineering colleges all over India.
Job Title: Test Engineer
Selected candidates will join Maveric as Test Engineer and undergo both classroom training as well as on-the-job training that would enable them in future to become world class testing professionals in the shortest possible time.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 Per Annum
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – QA & Testing
Role Category: QA/ Testing/ Documentation
Role: Quality Assurance/ Quality Control Executive
1. Education: BE/ BTech (ECE, EEE, CSE and IT)
2. Year of Passing: 2013 pass-outs only
3. Marks: 60% aggregate marks across 10th, 12th and degree
4. Acceptance of Bond agreement: Candidates will have to sign a service agreement of 3 years with Maveric with submission of original education certificates for 3 years as collateral (from date of joining).
5. Willingness to travel for Projects outside their base location for a period ranging from 8M- 2Y, based on needs of projects (in such cases, accommodation and extra perdiem for travel and extra costs will be borne by Maveric)
6. Passport Availability: Passport must be available on or before their DOJ. Incumbents must have had at least applied for passports.
1. Selected candidates would be required to sign a contractual agreement and submit their 10th, 12th and degree certificates with Maveric for a period of 3 years at the time of joining Maveric.
2. Should the candidate for any reason, wish to break the agreement and depart from Maveric and its programmes either during the training period or during employment before 3 years, they would be required to pay a penalty of INR 2 Lakhs at the time of relieving
Following are the rounds that they are looking to conduct
- Aptitude Round
- Group Discussion
- Final face to face
ATB/ RGCE TPO’s /12th April 2013